Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy belated 4th of July, everyone! I had a pretty good July 4th weekend, lots of eating! haha The weekend started with a BBQ/poker night for my friend's birthday. Then the 4th was full of BBQ's starting with a friend's little party, and then off to my family friend's BBQ. It seems like the economy has definitely affected the fireworks everywhere! There were cancelled fireworks displays and the ones that went on weren't as extravagant as they used to be. But I did see fireworks going off all over the city. It did make me wonder if all the cities around here thought it was worth it to save money but have a higher risk of burning someone's house. I don't know but we'll have to see how it goes for future 4th of July celebrations!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: