Sunday, June 7, 2009

Training, Day 1

Yesterday, I had my first official training day for my first marathon with Team-In-Training. We ran early in the morning, at about 8, down in the Los Gatos Creek Trail. A very beautiful place to run, with lots of other people on the trail. I ran-walked about four miles. That's the usual mileage that I go but I was very proud of myself that I ran more than I had walked than I ever had before. I did start out a bit faster than I should have but it wasn't too bad. It will definitely get better! More hard work to come!

Please don't forget to visit my Team-In-Training fundraising page to the right and donate what you can! Right now, I'm planning to run a marathon in Hawaii and I can't do it without your help! And don't forget that you're doing it for a great cause, helping to wipe out blood cancers! Thanks so much!

No comments: