Friday, June 12, 2009

100 Things, Part III

My continuation of 100 things...

51. Rick James and Teena Marie's "Fire and Ice" is my favorite karaoke song. But that doesn't mean I do karaoke...or does it? :)

52. I can fold my tongue in half.

53. Both of my thumbs are double-jointed. Yes, I'm a freak! ha!

54. I have dislocated my right shoulder twice. Both times playing basketball.

55. "Breakin'" was my favorite movie when I was a kid.

56. I was a break-dancer for Halloween when I was in kindergarten.

57. I love singing Biz Markie's "Just A Friend" outloud in my car with or without friends.

58. I prefer hard alcohol to beer.

59. I'm an R&B dude.

60. I'd say my style is a mix of Jamie Foxx and Justin Timberlake.

61. I love the color blue, in any shade.

62. I enjoy watching movies that I've seen before. The idea of familiarity is comforting.

63. I love cold pizza.

64. I don't like to brag, but I have great handwriting.

65. I am a new lover of sushi.

66. I had motion sickness when I was a kid. It kicks in when a crazy driver is behind the wheel.

67. I would throw-up every first day of school.

68. I have learned to love to run. I'm starting to train for a marathon thanks to motivation from a Playboy model.

69. When my hair grows out, it becomes curly.

70. If I wasn't a graphic designer, I would probably be a psychologist.

71. I was born and raised in San Jose, CA.

72. I dislike ignorance.

73. I enjoy a quiet Saturday morning, eating a breakfast bagel sandwich at a sidewalk café.

74. I love writing lists.

75. I've been enamored by only 3 girls, been sprung by countless.

Part I, Part II

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I changed the name of my blog and accidently deleted my followers grrr! Can you come back over and follow me again? Thanks!!