Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

Last night was the long-awaited debut of Conan O'Brien as the new host of The Tonight Show after taking over for Jay Leno. Conan definitely didn't disappoint. He had a long jog from NYC after forgetting to move to L.A., a returning Andy Richter, first guest Will Ferrell and musical guest Pearl Jam, Max Weinberg and the Tonight Show band, as well as his hilarious bits. Conan is gonna have a field day with all that he could possibly do on the Universal Studios lot.

Some may like his humor or some may find it annoying, but I think that Conan is hilarious. It was about a little more than a year ago that Conan took the Late Night show out here to San Francisco. I was so excited that I signed up for tickets and was all set to go on the Thursday show of that week. However, I wasn't able to go because on the Tuesday of that week, my grandfather had died. But I do thank Conan for helping me in a little way to get through that tough week for me and my family. It was great to have that hour to get away and laugh. I'll always be a fan!

No comments: