Monday, November 2, 2009

Post 100

Realizing that my next post would be the big 100, I looked back at my first post. I looked at the date. It's not only my 100th post but it's been just over a whole year since that first post of That Humble Swagger. It has been one year, one week and one day. I just looked back at that first post and thought to myself, hmm, that was pretty good. And it has been pretty good, I have been enjoying myself with this blogging thing and hope to grow more with it and all my new adventures in the future. I started this really not knowing what I was gonna do with it (I'm still not too sure yet), I stopped writing for a few months but I truly wanted to come back and be commited to writing and to this blog of mine. It definitely is my baby and don't ever want to abandon it. Sometimes I do get frustrated that I don't write as often as I should, but I know it will come around. New ideas and new adventures will come and I'll find time in my busy days, weeks, and months to write and share with you all.

This is just the first 100 and I'm sure that there will be many more to come. Thanks to all those who have and to those who soon will check out this little blog.

No comments: