Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Madness

I don't normally go out on Black Fridays to shop, and this year was no different, however, I was in the middle of the crazy crowds and long lines. But instead of shopping, I was on the other side and working the Black Fridays at a retail store. I was at work at 5am and it was nuts out there. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be but it was still crazy. I started at 5 and was at the register nonstop until 2 o'clock with of course just one break and a lunch somewhere in between. I was supposed to stop at 1 but I was asked to work an extra half hour and that turned into a full hour. It wasn't that bad but it sure was endless, people kept coming. Anyway, I was pooped and had to go home and rest.

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

At least you was working at the register than being one of the shoppers, but again, it seems terrible to have to work on Black Friday. I hope you got the rest you needed and are enjoying the weekend.