Friday, August 14, 2009

What's Her Secret?

About a month ago, I was at the mall with family and friends from out of town. By out of town, I mean, from thousands of miles away, visiting from the Philippines. Anyway, they enter a Victoria's Secret and I decide to wait outside and have a seat just at the entrance of the store. As time goes by, I watch people go past, in and out of the store. Then about 15 minutes go by and I see this lady walk in. She's pushing a stroller with her baby girl in it. And beside her is her little boy, maybe about 4 or 5 years old. A smile comes to my face as I watch this little boy walk in with his mom and his sister. He gets about five feet in the store, stops, turns back around, stops at the entrance of the store, looks up and probably says to himself, What store IS this?, then runs back in after his mom. That was one of the funniest things that I've seen. Well, one of the funniest things that I've seen at a mall, at least. I thought to myself, I'm surprised that us grown up boys still don't do that. See a store full of panties and bras with posters of half-naked women and just stop, gasp and say, whoa, what is this place? Well, I guess we still do but we have to keep our composure or else the cops might get involved. That's what strip clubs are for. I guess this just goes to show that at any age, we boys are just as enthralled with whatever secret Victoria is keeping from us...and boobs. Always entralled with boobs.

So, what is Victoria's secret? Are we meant to know the answer? Or is the answer already in our heads and we have to dig through all the sick, twisted things in our minds and find it?

No comments: