Monday, September 21, 2009

New Beginnings

New things make me excited and nervous at the same time. I mean, who really likes change? Changes are inevitable but it is hard to get used to. I do prefer the familiar, the comfortable, the sameness, but changes must come. I am very excited about the changes happening with me. It's definitely going to keep me very busy. I'm a little nervous but I am definitely up for it! Yesterday, I became a part of the FARM (Field Activation Research Marketing) Team for Cornerstone Promotion and Fader Magazine. After the interview a couple of weeks ago, I was very psyched and very nervous. I thought that it went very well. They had me do a little test assignment and that night I went out with my cousin and went to a few places and talked to a few people for it. As I was driving, I looked at my cousin and told her that this was going to be a lot of fun! Just going out and meeting new people and seeing new places, I was hoping I would be able to do this more often. But I did get nervous when I hadn't heard back from them after a week. But I got a great surprise last night and saw that I was welcomed to the team. This is going to be an amazing experience! You'll definitely hear more about my new adventures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :) And good luck!! <3