Friday, March 27, 2009

Favorites of the Week

Kelly Paper My new favorite store, the Disneyland of paper! A warehouse full of reams of paper, being a graphic designer, I was very excited! They'll see lots more of me!

My new DVR - since my VCR has gone caput, I am loving my new toy! I have no idea how I could have lived without it! I've been taping (oops, I mean, DVR'ing) left and right, all over the place.

Jamie Foxx Intuition The new album from the Grammy-nominated, Oscar-winning actor/singer/Mr. Everything is solid. As usual, its a mix of club bangers and smooth R&B. There's his solid singles like 'Just Like Me' featuring T.I., 'Blame It' featuring T-Pain, as well as the 'Ms. Independent' remix, 'She Got Her Own' featuring Ne-yo and Fabolous. Add that to my new favorites, 'Number One' with Lil Wayne and 'Digital Girl'. My new favorite album, I've been rockin' it in my car all week.

No comments: